18 Jan 2013

High Five 4 Friday

Arhh, so relieved it's Friday. It's so nice not to have anything on the weekend to rush off for and be
able to take the day at your own pace. I'm linking up with Lauren in the USA to look back at my week
so far.

High Five For Friday

1/
I had all my old school friends over last Saturday. We had fun finding clever use for the 'poop' symbol on WhatsApp. We may have had some wine to drink.

2/
Its sooooo nice coming home to a warm house on Monday after temperatures in London have dropped to -3! Radiators are on MAX!

3/
Sainsbury's "A Bag For Life" – not with my kitty. She doesn't need fancy toys. This cool cat finds an empty carrier bag enough entertainment for her small brain.

4/
I ate this on Wednesday. It was delicious. Enough said.

5/
My DVD arrived Thursday. I'm the last person I know to watch this film for the first time. It's meant to be good.
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. Lovely blog! Discovered you through the link-up...I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Btw, I'm loving the name of your blog!

      Delete
  2. Cookie makes me wanna indulge in sweet stuff this am!

    Have fun watching the notebook over and over!! I love that movie and catch it any time it's on TV!

    Found you through the h54f linkup! xo, Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through H54F link up - fantastic site!

    Happy Friday!

    www.lemonsugarcreative.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tegan! P,s: Do you use Grams or Ounces in Canada, or just Cups for weighing?

      Delete

B' loves comments!

When I find a new favorite thing, I keep going back to it. New favourite shoes will get worn everyday; favourite nail polish, will g...

Back to Top