26 Apr 2013

High Five For Friday


After having a past few weeks where I've taken a few days off here and there during the week, working for a full five days seems so torturous! I'm linking up with Lauren in the USA to highlight my week so far.

1/  I made lemon cake this week! It was the first time I have ever, ever made this and it turned out perfect! I love it when a plan comes together!

2/  Thank God for Post-It notes. This week, I've had so much on my mind, I've had to write a list to remind myself to make a list.

3/  The heel of one of my fave pair of shoes broke the other month and I couldn't bear to throw them away! It took ages to get them sent away to be fixed so now feels like I got a new pair of shoes when I collected them this week! (not exactly 'new shoe' feeling, but close!)

4/  Thursday this week actually felt like Spring had finally sprung! Just ignore the forecast for the rest of the week.

5/  No more squashed morning train commute to work! So glad its Friday.



 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment

B' loves comments!

When I find a new favorite thing, I keep going back to it. New favourite shoes will get worn everyday; favourite nail polish, will g...

Back to Top