12 Aug 2014

Great British Bake Off

I can't say that I watch a lot of telly, I'm usually one that tunes in to watch something specific and occasionally begins some sort of programme fetish. A few months ago it was The Good Wife, now its The Great British Bake Off on the BBC! The fifth Series has started and last week I tuned in to watch the first episode. Not only do I love to see the GBBO contestants' creations, but I get a buzz from learning the inside tips and tricks to get your cake right – "to prevent your cherries from falling to the bottom when making cherry cake, halve them, then dust them in flour before adding them to batter"  – brilliant!

Whilst watching #GBBO last week, I couldn't help notice that one of the contestants in particular is in need of a strong hairband. No names mentioned, but your strands of overhanging hair are distracting me from what you're baking, please tie all of that hair back properly before Mary Berry finds an extra ingredient in your cake!


No comments :

Post a Comment

B' loves comments!

When I find a new favorite thing, I keep going back to it. New favourite shoes will get worn everyday; favourite nail polish, will g...

Back to Top